We want to assure you that the health and safety of Broadway PT patients and staff is our top priority. We are dedicated to the highest standards of care as well as adherence to CDC and OHA guidelines and will be following recommendations for best practices during the COVID-19 situation. We want to share our clinic policies and procedures that have been implemented to minimize any risk to our patients and staff.
EXPOSURE TO COVID:
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL!
- Give us a call to cancel your appointment. Cancellation fees will be waived if experiencing signs of illness.
- Most important things to pay attention to are: flu-like symptoms, fever (100.4 °F), cough, shortness of breath, or extreme fatigue. If you have any concerns, please check with your physician regarding these symptoms.
- According to the OHA, beginning April 3, 2023, masks will no longer be required in health care settings. Masks will be optional at Broadway Physical Therapy.
- If you are or live with someone who is at a higher risk for severe disease, it is recommended to consider still wearing a mask in any setting.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We will have hand sanitizers throughout the clinic available for use.
- Your Physical Therapist will be washing his or her hands at the beginning and end of each appointment.
- Gym equipment will be sanitized after usage.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- We encourage our patients to please wash or sanitize your hands before leaving the clinic.